This Oakland Raiders White Uniform NFL Water Slide Decal Set contains enough decals to detail an eleven player Electric Football team in its authentic NFL uniform. Start with our molded figures and paints, then finish your team with these premium quality pre-cut water slide decals. Each set may include the following, depending on uniform specifications.
- Oakland Raiders White Uniform Jersey Back Numbers, numbered 1-99
- Oakland Raiders White Uniform Jersey Front Numbers, numbered 1-99
- Oakland Raiders White Uniform Jersey Shoulder Numbers, numbered 1-99
- Oakland Raiders White Uniform Helmet Logos for 11 figures
- Oakland Raiders White Uniform Helmet Stripes for 11 figures
- Oakland Raiders White Uniform Sleeve Stripes/Emblems for 11 figures
- Oakland Raiders White Uniform Leg Stripes/Emblems for 11 figures
- Oakland Raiders White Uniform Sock Stripes for 11 figures
Please note that not all decals listed are included for all teams, see the image for specific details.
What makes water slide decals so great? Water slides blend the official NFL uniform striping, emblems, logos, and number artwork seamlessly into your football action figures. They are specifically designed to be incredibly thin, durable, but easily workable. These are not home-made uncut decals or the lacquer decals you remember from the old days. Each decal has a protective carrier film over the artwork. Decals can be stored and will not yellow over time. Best of all, they release individually in water so no cutting or trimming of the decal itself is required. Number 34, for example, will release as one decal and one helmet logo will release as one decal. No cutting is required. They can be clear coated for incredible durability and they will achieve a seamless look on even a curved surface. Scratch resistance is built into the decal itself. Our high-flexibility water slides are unbeatable, they cure very hard and strong and your final finish can be glossy, flat or matte.Structure:
Protective Clear Carrier film over artwork on release paperNecessary Supplies:
Warm water, clean wet cloth and clean dry clothApplication Process:
- If desired, isolate only the decals to be applied
- Soak the decal in warm water or on the surface of a sponge for 30 to 40 seconds
- Holding the release paper, slide off the decal from the paper
- Apply the transfer to the figure
- Press out the water and air bubbles
- Clean any remaining glue from surface of decal and figure with wet cloth
- Use the dry cloth to absorb all moisture
- Allow to air dry thoroughly
Start building your dream team today!